What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- (a) information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views;
- (b) information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us e.g. your email address and other personal information when you sign up;
- (c) information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters; and
- (d) any other information that you choose to send to us.
This website uses "cookies" to help personalise your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
How will we use your personal data?
We may use your personal information to:
- (a) administer the website;
- (b) improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- (c) enable your use of the services available on the website;
- (d) send statements and receipts to you, and collect payments from you;
- (e) send you general (non-marketing) communications;
- (f) send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- (g) send you marketing and fundraising communications relating to Open Sundays and our campaigns, which we think may be of interest to you;
- (h) provide third parties with statistical information about our users - but this information will not be used to identify any individual user; and
- (i) deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website
- (j) make petition submissions to third parties, where you have signed the petition and the third party is a target of the campaign to which the petition relates
Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
We will not sell, rent or share your personal data with third party organisations.